Featured Articles in the Current Issue
The authors present examples of pattern and cone-rod dystrophies, and maculopathies associated with medication toxicity or systemic disorders, which can resemble dry AMD.
Patients with IOFBs should be closely monitored for possible post-traumatic complications, including retinal detachment and cataracts.
This article reviews the genetic basis of AMD, commercially available genetic tests for AMD, and the current evidence regarding the pharmacogenetics of AMD.
- UPFRONT: Oh, JC, improvement to patient care is where?
- Geographic Atrophy Now in Researchers’ Sights
- Posterior Staphyloma in Pathologic Myopia
- Incorporating a Low Vision Rehabilitation Service into a Retinal Practice
- Diabetic Retinopathy: Halting and Reversing Progression
- CMV Retinitis: Evidence-based Treatment
- SUBSPECIALTY NEWS
- CODING Q&A
- CLINICAL TRIAL UPDATE
- NEW PRODUCT APPLICATIONS