Straight from the Cutter's Mouth: A Retina Podcast
A Retina Podcast is an informal space where host Jayanth Sridhar, MD, from Bascom Palmer Eye Institute in Miami invites retina specialists to discuss the latest in vitreoretinal therapies. In the episodes below, Dr. Sridhar and his guests discuss articles from issues of Retinal Physician.
- Episode 69 - Retinal Physician October 2017 Issue Discussion
- Episode 73 - Retinal Physician November/December 2017 Issue Discussion
- Episode 82 - OCT Angiography
- Episode 93 - Discussion of the March issue, including cataract in diabetic patients and endophthalmitis after intravitreal injections
- Episode 99 - Discussion of the April 2018 issue, focused on AMD
- Episode 104 - Discussion of the May 2018 issue, focused on surgery
- Episode 110 - Discussion of articles in the June 2018 anterior-posterior issue
- Episode 115 - Discussion of the July/August issue, including chandelier scleral buckling, heavy oil tamponade, macular buckling, and suprachoroidal drug delivery.